Ephesians 1:1-14 (Our Spiritual Blessings in Christ)
Ephesians 1:15-23 (Paul’s Prayer For His Readers)
Ephesians 2:1-10 (Salvation by God’s Grace, Through Faith)
Ephesians 2:11-22 (Fellow Citizens With The Saints)
Ephesians 3 (The Riches of God’s Grace)
Ephesians 4:1-16 (Growing Up Into the Unity of the Faith)
Ephesians 4:17-32 (Walking With Christ)
Ephesians 5:1-14 (Be Imitators of God)
Ephesians 5:15-20 (Take Heed for Your Christian Walk)
Ephesians 5:21-33 (Husbands and Wives)
Ephesians 6:1-9 (Children, Slaves and Masters)
Ephesians 6:10-24 (The Armor of God, Conclusion)
Chronological Review and Background of Colossians
Colossians 1:1-14 (Introduction and Prayer)
Colossians 1:15-20 (The Incomparable Christ)
Colossians 1:21-29 (Paul, A Minister to the Gentiles)
Colossians 2:1-8 (Philosophy and Empty Deception)
Colossians 2:8-15 (The Sufficiency of Christ)
Colossians 2:16-3:4 (Freedom From the Commandments and Teachings of Men)
Colossians 3:5-4:1 (Put Off the Old Man; Put On the New)
Colossians 4:2-18 (Concluding Remarks)
Philippians 1:1-11 (Paul’s Love and Prayer for the Philippians)
Philippians 1:12-26 (Paul’s Circumstances)
Philippians 1:27-2:4 (Conduct Worthy of the Gospel)
Philippians 2:5-13 (Let This Mind Be in You)
Philippians 2:14-18 (Without Grumbling or Disputing)
Philippians 2:19-30 (Paul’s Fellow Workers / Divine Healing)
Philippians 3:1-11 (True Gain: Righteousness Through Faith in Christ)
Philippians 3:12-21 (The Upward Call of God)
Philippians 4:1-9 (Standing Firm in the Lord)
Philippians 4:10-23 (The Secret of Contentment)
The Atonement of Christ's Blood: Understanding How the Blood of Christ Saves and Reconciles us to God
- What is the relationship between Jesus’ sacrifice and our redemption, forgiveness and receiving an inheritance per the terms of the covenant / will that was effected by His death?
- From what, and to what, are we saved? Is it Jesus’ death alone that saves us? What part does His resurrection have in our salvation?
- Does the justice of God demand the satisfaction of blood before He will forgive, similar to what pagans throughout history have believed?
- What was the purpose of the Old Testament sacrifices?
- Does blood alone atone for sin?
- How does Christ’s death render powerless the devil?
- To whom was Christ’s life given as a ransom? From what are we ransomed?
- Why did Jesus not only die, but suffer and die? If all that was necessary was His shed blood, why didn’t God sovereignly ordain a more merciful death for His own dear Son?
- What is the relationship between a will or testament, and a covenant? What was willed to Jesus as an inheritance from His Father, and what was willed to us through the new testament in His blood?