Romans 1:1-17 (Introduction)
Romans 1:18-32 (Those Without Law Under Condemnation)
Romans 2 (Those With Law Under Condemnation)
Romans 3:1-20 (Jewish Objections; All Guilty)
Romans 3:21-31 (Righteousness Through Faith, Apart from the Law)
Romans 4 (Justification by Faith: The Example of Abraham)
Romans 5 (Justification by Faith: The Personal and Universal Results)
Romans 6 (Sanctification: Why Not Continue in Sin?)
Romans 7 (Sanctification and The Law)
Romans 8:1-17 (Sanctification and The Spirit)
Romans 8:18-39 (Conclusion: The Gospel is the Power of God for Salvation)
Romans 9 (God’s Promises to the Jews Have Not Failed)
Romans 10 (It is not God, But the Jews Who Have Failed)
Romans 11 (God’s Eternal Plan for the Salvation of Mankind)
Romans 12 (Living and Holy Sacrifices)
Romans 13 (Put on the Lord Jesus Christ)
Romans 14 (Matters of Conscience)
Romans 15:1-13 (Resolving Disputes)
Romans 15:14-33 (Concluding Remarks)
Romans 16 (Final Greetings)
Now Available At Amazon!
The Atonement of Christ's Blood: Understanding How the Blood of Christ Saves and Reconciles us to God
- What is the relationship between Jesus’ sacrifice and our redemption, forgiveness and receiving an inheritance per the terms of the covenant / will that was effected by His death?
- From what, and to what, are we saved? Is it Jesus’ death alone that saves us? What part does His resurrection have in our salvation?
- Does the justice of God demand the satisfaction of blood before He will forgive, similar to what pagans throughout history have believed?
- What was the purpose of the Old Testament sacrifices?
- Does blood alone atone for sin?
- How does Christ’s death render powerless the devil?
- To whom was Christ’s life given as a ransom? From what are we ransomed?
- Why did Jesus not only die, but suffer and die? If all that was necessary was His shed blood, why didn’t God sovereignly ordain a more merciful death for His own dear Son?
- What is the relationship between a will or testament, and a covenant? What was willed to Jesus as an inheritance from His Father, and what was willed to us through the new testament in His blood?